WELCOME TO the
The Hotel Miramar is the oldest tourism establishment in Puerto Pollensa and one of the oldest in Mallorca that is still operating. The Hotel was founded in 1912 by Antonio Borrás and Francisca Martínez. Since then, it has continued to be run by the descendants of its developer.
From the early years onwards of the establishment’s existence it has always had a select clientèle. When the first travellers arrived the Miramar was a must-visit destination. Titto Cittadini, Gregorio López Naguil, Jorge Enciso, Roberto Montenegro, Adan Diehl, Joan Vives Llull, Roberto Romaugé and Anglada Camarasa are some of the artists that resided at Hotel Miramar in the second decade of of the 20th century.
With a sea front setting in Puerto Pollensa, the hotel offers a section of private beach, an open air swimming pool, a spa and a friendly and peaceful ambience. All of the rooms have air-conditioning and a free Wifi connection.
Hotel Miramar houses the renowned Restaurante Miramar located on the beach front, as well as a bar and café.
The establishment has entertainment staff, facilities for meetings and large salons. In the surrounding area it is possible to go on cycle rides, fish, go hill walking and you can also find a large variety of restaurants, bars and shops. The hotel is 50km from Palma de Mallorca Airport.
– 2006 Best Hotel in the World in the Thomas Cook Escape Category.
– Small & friendly Gold Medal 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 by Thompson.
– Thomas Cook Mark of Excellence 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012.
– Q four Tourism Quality awarded by the Spanish Tourism Quality Institute (ICTE).
– TÜV ISO 9001.
– Member of the Michelin Guide.
– TOP 25 Best Hotels of Spain by Tripadvisor in 2014 and 2018
– TOP 25 Best Romantic Hotels of Spain by Tripadvisor in 2014