Dear Guests & friends:
Hotel Miramar and
Miramar Collection Apartments will temporarily be closed until further
notice. This closure is according to Order SND / 257/2020, of March 19th and article
10.6 of Royal Decree 463/2020, of March
14th, where State of Spain declares the
suspension of opening to public of all hotels and the State of Alarm throughout
Due to this unprecedented and challenging times and in order to protect the health and safety of our colleagues and clients, we want to explain you the following points:
– We will be keeping the website and our social media channels up to date with further information. The Hotel Miramar & Miramar Collection Apartments look foward to welcoming you back as soon as we are able to.
– Due to the high number of reservation requests we expect, we invite you not to cancel your booking. All our direct guests can move their reservation for free.
– Our direct guests can also move their reservation for
free to the 2021 Season.
– You can also cancel your reservation free of charge until 48h before your arrival.
– The return of deposits is made by bank transfer. We will need your full name, full address, IBAN bank account number and Sort Code.
– We will answer all your questions only via email:
The entire team of Hotel Miramar and Miramar Collection Apartments is deeply grateful for all the love we receive from you during all these days.
We also take this opportunity to thank the trust, support
and loyalty of all our employees and supliers and ratify our commintment to all of them.
Together we will overcome this situaton!!!
Receive our warm greetings.